KIDS COME FIRST AT BOYLE COUNTY SCHOOLS!
Boyle County Schools proudly serves the communities of Danville, Junction City and Perryville in Boyle County, Kentucky. Our five schools have each distinguished themselves as safe, caring and committed to the highest levels of achievement through continual academic growth.
Whether you are enrolling your first child into kindergarten or are new to the community, school staff are available to help you through the enrollment process and ensure all documentation is processed correctly. Schools host registration and enrollment days prior to the beginning of the school year. In addition, enrollment appointments may be made throughout the year.
We encourage all new families to schedule a school tour. Call Central Office to determine which elementary school applies to you. Each school within the district processes its own new student enrollments, student registrations, student withdrawals, changes of student address and all residency situations. To serve you best, appointments are requested.
Please visit our non-resident enrollment page for information if you live outside of the district, but are interested in attending Boyle County Schools.
Ready to Enroll? Click link or button below. (The link below is for NEW families only, please do not use this link if you are already enrolled). Please keep in mind that if your application is submitted over the summer, our registration staff may not be working and will process your application upon return.
All Boyle County Schools require the below documentation to enroll. You will be asked to present this information at time of enrollment.
- Completed district enrollment forms
- Three proofs of residence (utility or phone bill, Driver's License, Apartment Lease)
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s social security card
- Student’s immunization certificate
- Student’s physical examination form - required upon first entering a Kentucky public school and again before 6th grade
- Student’s academic information - last report card, Individualized Education Program and previous school contact
- Student record release form from previous school
- Legal guardianship documentation - if student does not live with natural or adoptive parents
Please contact our schools directly for additional information or to schedule an enrollment or registration appointment.
Boyle County High School – 859.236.5047
Boyle County Middle School – 859.236.4212
Junction City Elementary School – 859.936.7524
Perryville Elementary School – 859.936.7500
Woodlawn Elementary School – 859. 236.7688
Student Services Specialist
o 859.236.6634 ext. 3211
Assistant Superintendent – Chief Operations Officer
o 859.236.6634 ext. 3272