PROVIDING A SUPPORTIVE BRIDGE FROM SCHOOL TO HOME
The Boyle County Schools After School Program serves all K-5 students from Junction City Elementary, Perryville Elementary and Woodlawn Elementary. While the program is housed at Woodlawn Elementary, students from other county schools are transported by bus to the program.
- After-school care is available Monday through Friday from 3:00 p.m. until 5:30 p.m., when Boyle County Schools are in session.
- Tuition is $50 per week, and additional siblings may attend at a discounted rate of $45 per week. Payment is due on Thursday of the current week (or the last day of attendance if it's before Thursday).
- Tuition includes after-school care and a healthy snack daily.
- If school is cancelled, planned or unplanned (ie, holiday or snow day), the after school program will also be cancelled. Tuition rates will not be adjusted due to cancellations beyond the program’s control.
- In the event of early release, the after school program will be cancelled.
- For more information, download the FAQ.
To enroll, please complete the online application form. For more information, contact Chelsea Clark at 859.236.6634 ext. 3220.