Enroll as a Nonresident

Last Updated: 4/10/2023 12:20 PM


Thank you for your interest in Boyle County Schools. Students in grades K-12 living outside of the district may attend BCS by applying for admission to our nonresident program.

Admission is first-come, first-served, up to the Boyle County Board of Education established capacity limits at each grade level.

If admitted, new students must submit the following:

  1. Complete the Application for Nonresident Enrollment

  2. Email the following documents to studentservices@boyle.kyschools.us:

  • Report card, transcript or other academic information

  • Report of student’s behavior or conduct including, but not limited to, physical violence and disciplinary action taken.

  • Statement of student’s attendance.

  • If applicable, documentation regarding any services or accommodations required to educate the student.

**Please note that completion of the application and submission of required documentation does not guarantee enrollment in Boyle County Schools. You will be notified if space is available and your application has been approved after June 1. 

Non-resident program participants must pay an annual $500* tuition fee to attend BCS (to be paid up-front). Please call 859.236.6634 for additional information regarding our nonresident program.

*Tuition rates are subject to change based on current state funding models.

Transportation will not be provided to any resident address outside of the Boyle County School District.

Application for Nonresident Enrollment


Enrollment Contacts 

Deanna Padgett
Student Services Specialist
o 859.236.6634 ext. 3211
f 859.236.8624

Chris Holderman
Assistant Superintendent – Chief Operations Officer
o 859.236.6634 ext. 3272
f 859.236.8624