JCES Enrollment

Enrollment Checklist

  • Enrollment Forms
  • (3) Proofs of Residence (ex. Utility bill, Driver's License, Apartment Lease)
  • Immunization Records
  • Physicals
  • Copy of Social Security Card
  • Copy of Birth Certificate
  • Legal Guardianship/Custody Papers (if student does not live with both natural or adoptive parents)
  • Transcript/Last Report Card (if student is transferring from a different school)
  • Free/Reduced Lunch Paperwork (optional)
  • Records Release (if student is transferring from a different school)

Once you have completed your paperwork and gathered necessary documents, schedule an appointment with your school guidance counselor to enroll your child.




Forms to Fill Out and Return
Free and Reduced Meal Application
School Information
K-2 Student/Parent Handbook