- District of Distinction (Highest Possible Ranking in the State)
- Ranked 6th in Academic Acheivement out of 173 districts
- ACT Scores: 20.4 Average
- Over 60 Dual Credit Hours Taught by BCHS Teachers
- World Language Opportunities in ALL schools
- 17 AP Classes and 50 CTE classes offered at High School
- 1 to 1 Chrome Books (take home) for every student grades 6-12.
- 1 to 1 access to technology devices in all classrooms Pre-12.
- Championship Extra Curriculars
- Over $3 Million in Scholarships Awarded Yearly
- All 5 schools ranked in the top 10% in the state in Academic Achievement
- BCHS -- 96%
- BCMS -- 97%
- WES -- 97%
- JCES -- 91%
- PES -- 99%
- District -- 98% (6th in Kentucky)
Boyle County School District was featured on Cn2 Pure Politics for being the only County District in Kentucky that has been named a District of Distinction.
To watch the videos, click the links below!
Cn2 Pure Politics Video Part 1
Cn2 Pure Politics Video Part 2
To read the article on Pure Politics click here
Click on the KCSS logo below to be directed to a parent handout about bullying.