- 6th ranking District in Academic Acheivement out of 173 districts
- 4 consecutive years as a Top 10 District in Kentucky
- Average ACT Composite Scores: 2.1.6
- AP Pass Rate: 75%
- Over 60 Dual Credit Hours Taught by BCHS Teachers
- World Language Opportunities in ALL schools
- 17 AP Classes and 50 CTE classes offered at High School
- 1 to 1 Chrome Books (take home) for every student grades 6-12.
- 1 to 1 access to technology devices in all classrooms Pre-12.
- PLTW Engineering opportunities grades K-12
- Championship Extra Curriculars
- Over $4 Million in Scholarships Awarded Yearly
- All 5 schools ranked in the top 10% in the state in Academic Achievement
- BCHS -- 96%
- BCMS -- 97%
- WES -- 97%
- JCES -- 91%
- PES -- 99%
- District -- 98% (6th in Kentucky)
Boyle County School District was featured on Cn2 Pure Politics for being the only County District in Kentucky that has been named a District of Distinction.
To watch the videos, click the links below!
Cn2 Pure Politics Video Part 1
Cn2 Pure Politics Video Part 2
To read the article on Pure Politics click here
Report an unsafe situation in one of our schools (bullying, drugs or alcohol, violence or other risky behaviors). We will get to your issue within 24 hours of the next school day. This service is NOT for emergencies requiring immediate attention. If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, please call 911 immediately. If you want someone to contact you regarding the situation, be sure to leave your contact information in the report. Otherwise, the report is anonymous. Thank you.